Many Benefits and Opportunities
Membership carries many benefits even beyond the opportunity to connect with others like yourself, share concerns and triumphs, and hear the latest best practices on a variety of topics of relevance to the nonprofit world. Beyond that, your membership includes reduced prices for major events, posting and promoting of your agency’s events, links and information about your organization posted on our website. And these are just a few of the advantages of joining.
The Chamber also holds a major advocacy event – the Legislative Advocacy Initiative – in which nonprofits provide their top legislative advocacy issues, prioritize them, and then present them at our Legislative Summit to our county’s legislators in the form of a Green Book. Legislators take the book to Tallahassee with them and refer to it often during the legislative session.
We also hold quarterly tabletop discussions for CEOs and executive directors only to discuss issues, share policies and other information. These are very popular.
If you are the CEO/Executive Director of a Health & Human Services nonprofit serving Palm Beach County we hope you will join us. The Chamber offers you an outstanding opportunity to get to know others in this important sector of our economy.
What Are The Benefits?
- You will be amazed at what you don’t know about your fellow nonprofits
- You’ll find many with whom you can swap and share resources and referrals
- You’ll gain knowledge and information about how to resolve common issues, how to give your successes and issues affecting all a common, louder voice
- You’ll have input on what needs to be brought before the membership in the way of advocacy, training, special events
- You’ll have access to data and information that may streamline your grant and fund-raising efforts
- You’ll gain a unified voice in advocating for the populations you serve
- You’ll have access to an annual conference bringing in top speakers on topics affecting the nonprofit sector
Become a Member
The Chamber is open to the CEOs/Executive Directors of any Health & Human Services Nonprofit serving Palm Beach County. It meets monthly to provide programs and open discussions on topics of interest to the membership. We also have opportunities for funders and for-profits to participate and support this organization.
Membership will be activated when your dues are received.
If you have questions, please contact Marlene Passell at 561.877.2213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for membership, fill out the online membership application here.
Become A Corporate Supporter
Businesses that are seeking customers in the nonprofit arena are thrilled to find one location to reach nearly 100 potential customers at one time. Several of the sponsorship levels allow the business to discuss their opportunities at monthly meetings.